This was one of the first recipes we served here at Swiss Woods. It never fails to get rave reviews and is so very simple. We use our homemade granola that has bits of dried fruit in it but any variety will work well. Just remember to soak the granola overnight so it softens some. I love freshly grated nutmeg and use my microplane to grate it directly into the mixture. Regular ground nutmeg works equally well. These are particularly good served with Lemon Brandied Apples and Werner loves them with whipped cream.
2 cups milk
1 cup granola
1 cup rolled oats
1. Combine milk, granola, and rolled oats the night before you want to make the pancakes. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Next morning, combine the remaining ingredients and stir into the granola mixture
3. Combine till smooth but do not over mix.
4. Preheat a griddle till hot
5. Spoon mixture onto the griddle and bake till bubbles appear
6. Flip the pancakes when bubbles appear.
Bed and Breakfast Foodie